Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mindless Behavior- Ray Ray's Number 1 Girl Contest reviews

Mindless Behavior- Ray Ray's I've owned Malindi Crocs for years and they're so comfortable. Way better than my Danskos! While I shouldn't wear my Malindi's at work (food service), it's a pretty lax kitchen and I wore them almost everyday for 6 months. The tread has worn off almost completely though and it's just a matter of time before I eat it on the hard kitchen floor (I've had too many close calls), so it was time for a real pair of non-slip Crocs. I thought the Alice would be perfect, but it's far from it! :( It started with the right shoe rubbing my pinky toe a little the first day I wore them (which was only for a few hours while shopping), not a huge deal, I just thought I would get a big ugly callus. Wouldn't be my first, I work 10-12 hours on my feet, 5-7 days a week. The next day, my feet (particularly my right) started to really ache, I have high arches, so I just thought maybe the arch support wasn't fantastic. Then I started really focusing on where the pain was localalized. It's almost like the shoe has a high ridge just below the toe box, like where the ball of the foot is located. It really pushes up on this part of the foot, very uncomfortable. The rest of my right toes were rubbed red, with the pinky toe being the worst. The left rubbed a little and made my foot ache a bit, but not like the right shoe. My third day of wearing the shoes, my feet ached within an hour of arriving at work. What a long, miserable day!I will attempt to break these shoes in, but I won't wear them while working again until they are, IF they ever are.What a disappointment! I was really looking forward to these shoes.

Reebok Women's Princess Aerobics Shoe (Shoes) I sent these to my mother for her birthday. She is 60 and is very happy! She said they are perfect for walking in her neighborhood.
Mindless Behavior- Ray Ray's Number 1 Girl Contest reviews
Mindless Behavior- Ray Ray's Wolverine Men's Buccaneer 6" Contour Welt / WaterWolverine Buccaneer boots don't make you feel like a pirate but they are very well made boots that will last a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment