Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Puma Uke, white Adidas socks and my 20 years old boy feet reviews

Puma Uke, white Adidas I'm probably an atypical user of the New Balance 993's. I primarily use them for the treadmill and everyday use, i.e just walking around. Perhaps if you're a hardcore runner you'll have differnt criteria than me. I don't care about the technical details but rather go by how they feel...which is wonderful. There's plenty of cushioning and comfort without "hot spots". I like the fact that these come in widths which most other companies don't provide plus New Balance stands behind their products without fine print or asterisks. I once had to return a pair that wore out prematurely and without hassle they sent me a new pair pronto. Now that's service! Other companies could learn a valuable lesson from New Balance. Bottom line - excellent product at a fair price.

Serendipity led me to the most fabulously comfortable shoes I have ever owned. As a chronic cruiser of the clearance case at my local shoe specialty store, I discovered an out-of-season, dangerously discounted pair of black Helle's, which beautifully hugged my feet, even with some orthopedic adaptations. The quest was on for a pair in brown, and had an equally fabulous deal. I float in these shoes, and feel like a queen! Definitely a great shoe for any woman with European feet!
Puma Uke, white Adidas socks and my 20 years old boy feet reviews
Puma Uke, white Adidas I have never had a complaint about Demonia.Some say they are cheap, and in some cases they are not the best but are also abut the 3rd of the price of other boots out there. I refuse to pay $400-$600 for boots from other companysThis fit well, feel good and look great. I think they are discontinued?? Never the less got this on sale for $30 so no Complaints here!! Once again RULES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment